Monday, January 26, 2009

26 January 2009

I woke up for work on, 16 January 2009, with an excruciating pain in my left hip. I was laying on my right side and couldn't lift my left leg to get out of bed. I've never had hip pain, let alone a hip pain that terrible. I was downright scared. After a shit-load of Advil and some rest, I'm good to go. Honestly, if not for the memory, it feels like it never happened. Hell if I know? I guess old age doesn't come alone. HAHA!

Today was my first day back - leg day style. I decided to do body weight workouts this week to switch it up. Here's how it went tonight.

BW - 239lbs

BW Squats X 250

BW Stiff-Leg Deads X 100

BW Lunges X 100

BW Calf Raises X 50 (L/R)

I have no idea how many sets it took me to get 250 BW Squats. I tried to get it done with 5 X 50, but that didn't workout...at all. When it was all said and done, I waddled out of the gym and around the corner to my place. BRUTAL! I moved my 239lb body for 500 reps in one workout. I need workouts like this more often.

Goody

No comments: