Wednesday, October 31, 2007

31 October 2007 - Gym Workout

Front Squat
-Bar X 20 (warm-up)
-135 X 10
-225 X 5
-250 X 3 (w/ belt)
-275 X 1 (w/ belt)

Hack Squat
-210 X 12
-300 X 5
-300 X 5
-390 X 1

Stiff-Leg Deadlift (DO grip)
-135 X 12
-185 X 10
-205 X 8

Swiss Ball Crunches
-2 X 25

Swiss Ball Rotations (25lb plate)
-2 X 20

NOTES: This was a quick workout this morning, my schedule is heating up and trying to keep up with my wife's is even harder. Anyway - the front squats felt HEAVY. To be honest, I didn't think I was going to get 275, but it went up...slowly. A good solid rep, true to form - ass in the grass. I really wanted to hit some single leg presses, but a couple of jokers were talking about vacation while using BOTH leg presses in the gym. That shit burns me up! I digress. The hack was heavy right from the word go, but the extra range of motion felt really solid. The ab work is getting easier and easier now. I'll have to up the anty on these for my next workout, there's still some life left in ma belly! I didn't hit grip yesterday, sometimes there just aren't enough hours in the day. LIFE HAPPENS! If you're in a groove with you workouts, sometimes it's better to miss a day than throw off your cycle. I haven't decided if I'll chalk it up as a loss or if I'll hit some grip stuff today after work...life permitting. FYI - All my lifts are w/o a belt unless otherwise noted.

1 comment:

Rick & The Family! said...

good stuff, I will be keeping an eye on this blog and adding it to my daily reading.

Keep it up!

-Rick