Friday, February 8, 2008

Working for a living is a drag...especially when you're pulling 12+ hour days and you're too tired to sit down and update your blog. What is this world coming to?

The truth of the matter is I don't mind putting in a hard day's work. I never have. However, I made a commitment to myself that I'd keep this blog going and the last two weeks I've been unable to do so. I've been training with some semblance of regularity, but I have nothing new to report. I'm still not consistent with closing my choked CoC #3. Some days I get it, some days I'm not even close.

I think I've infected all of my brother-in-laws with the grip bug. It's great to see some true enthusiasm from guys just getting into grip.

On another note...word on the street is John Eaton is now training. That's right, John...the secret is out! John and his brother are tossing around some weight and I think it's safe to say the brothers Eaton will be doing more crazy shit than ever. Keep me posted on your training, bro. I'd love to hear how you're doing.

Next week is looking a little slower, so watch for workout reports, etc.

FYI - I just added Rick Walker's blog to my links section. If you read this and find it remotely entertaining and slightly motivational, you'll love his ramblings. CHECK IT OUT!

No comments: