Saturday, April 19, 2008

Office Phonebook Extravaganza

Thursday this week, the word got out at work about my gripping habits. Well, the next thing I know we're carrying packages of phonebooks from the mail room back to my office. I ended up tearing 15, 1380 page phonebooks in a row! More and more people started showing up to see the circus act that is me. I ripped one after another after another after another until they were all gone. I was pretty much useless after this nonsense so it's a good thing it was pretty late in the afternoon.

Friday rolls around and there are 3 more office mates, with 3 more 1380 page phonebooks, who missed the action on Thursday. I tore all 3 back to back to back. 18, 1380 page phonebooks in two days. I'm sore and slightly bruised on my left palm from the ridge of the books, but it was totally worth it. The look on their faces was priceless.

Goody

2 comments:

scaleweight said...

That's some nice ripping Goody!!!
Not to mention putting on a good show for your co-workers.

bencrush said...

Great tearing Goody! Also some good blockweight action here. I bet you'll get the 50 York soon.